? ??????????????NY Mets? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (76 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4734 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Google Maps


Google maps is a very important thing for some people. It is mainly used for people to get around different places and get dirrections. I have used Google Maps to print out a map of where i toured around Brooklyn for Ms.Sinckler. This is a good thing as you can see because you can get around and create projects like I did. I also felt that i did a pretty good job on my project which is good so this can do the same for other people. I always use this when i have to go to a place that I am unfamiliar with and other people can do the same.


0 comments: