? ??????????????NY Mets? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (76 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4734 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Birthday


Today was one of the best birthdays. My mother said that she isnt going to get the cake until tomorrow because she wants it to be celebrated along with thanksgiving but its ok. The only reason why I say that is because of my gift. I got the new ipod touch 3g and i downloaded a lot of new applications for fun. I am going to try and put movies and television shows that are funny like family guy. I cant wait until I put all of these new things so that i can enjoy my gift.

0 comments: