? ??????????????NY Mets? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (76 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4734 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 26, 2009

Micheal Jackson:King Of Pop


I am very sorry to hear of the death of Micheal Jackson. I think that he was really the King Of Pop. Many people like Chris Brown and Prince try to use his dance moves it seems like. However, to me, noone will ever be like MJ. His music will forever live with me.
I thought the video was actually interesting. I say this because it was his last moments of life. Also people said that he was a very sad man. When i saw "This Is It" it really showed me that you cant always believe what the media says.

0 comments: